Do you drink enough water every day?
Do you always forget to drink water?
This Water Drinking Reminder is definitely what you need! 100% FREE!
Water Drinking Reminder - Water Tracker smartly reminds you to drink water every day. It helps you stay hydrated, and develop good habits of water drinking with a healthier body.
You only need to fill in information of your gender, weight, input your local weather and exercise frequency, then Water Drinking Reminder will calculate how much water you need to drink every day.
This drink water reminder app not only reminds you when it's time to replenish water, but also track your daily water intake. You can also reach your daily goal to get motivated achievements.
# Benefits of Drinking Water #
- Keep fit and lose weight
- Give you healthy skin
- Help muscle growth and recovery
- Help your body detoxify
- Promote digestion
- No disturbance. Won’t get reminders when you nap and sleep
- Customize your reminders, continue or stop receiving reminders after reaching your daily goal
Different Reminder Types
- Timed reminder: remind you at the set time
- Interval reminder: remind you according to the time interval you set
- Record your daily water drinking
- Analyze your water drinking over day, week, month, and year
- Track your drinking water history
Daily Water Tracker
- Simple and intuitive interface, easy to use
- Diverse drinking menu, about 20 drinks to choose from
- Customize your daily goal
- Change the cup look and capacity
- Get motivated by unlocking achievement badges
- Calculate how much water you need to replenish every day based on your weight and gender
- Sync your health data with Google fit
- Backup and restore data by signing in with your Google account or Facebook account
In order to replenish water in time, a smart reminder is very necessary and helpful to our life. Download this wonderful Water Tracker for free now and share it with your family and friends! Let them join you and develop good drinking habits! We welcome your valuable feedback, your suggestions and requests are our sources of progress!