Our free application contains the following sounds:
- 417 Hz.
- 432 Hz Meditation Music.
- 528 Hz Positive Transformation.
- BRAIN CALMING MUSIC.
- BRAIN ALFA WAVES.
- Deep Sleep Music for Stress Relief.
- Happiness Frequency - Binaural Beats Relaxing Music.
- Theta Waves.
- BINAURAL BEATS, OM, DRONE, BELLS.
- SOUNDS FOR BRAIN ACTIVATION.
For best results please use headphones.
Take care of your hearing, is not necessary to hear these sounds at high volume.
The bottom slide bar controls the volume, but it is independent of your device's volume, so if there is no sound or it's too high, also set your device's volume to balance the sound.
Our app has the following features:
- Work offline. You don’t need internet connection.
- Absolutely free.
- You could remove ads for extra money.
- Control playback from the lock screen or notifications menu.
- This has a sleep timer. Only set the timer for 30 minutes and you always asleep before the timer goes off.
- Play sounds in background.
- Mute on incoming calls.
- It’s very relaxing!
This app is for those who:
- Suffering from terrible insomnia.
- Want sleep better.
- Doing yoga exercises and meditation.
- Learn to breath correctly.
- Have Tinnitus
- Want to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Improve concentration.
Music therapy is the use of sounds to improve health or functional outcomes. Music therapy is a creative arts therapy, consisting of a process in which a music therapist uses melodies and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients improve their physical and mental health.
Our brainwaves change according to what we’re doing and feeling. When slower brainwaves are dominant we can feel tired, slow, sluggish, or dreamy. The higher frequencies are dominant when we feel wired, or hyper-alert.
The descriptions that follow are only broad descriptions - in practice things are far more complex, and brainwaves reflect different aspects when they occur in different locations in the brain.
Brainwave speed is measured in Hertz (cycles per second) and they are divided into bands delineating slow, moderate, and fast waves.