Award-winning app with up to 12 educational games for toddlers (6 Games free-to-try). Games include: Spot the Difference, Memo Game, Puzzles, Whack-a-Mole, Simon Says and an animal Piano with many cute animal illustrations.
Please note that this is a free-to-try version, and to access all content requires a single in-app purchase.
The activities in Animal Playground are designed to engage children as young as 2 years old, but increase in complexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of 6 years old will still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to play together or for toddlers to enjoy with their parents.
This app contains 6 activities for FREE (with limited content in each):
• Find it: See if you can spot the differences in each of the 5 scenes. (30 scenes in the full game!)
• Memory games: The memory games for kids starts easy but includes 8 cards. (110 cards in the full game!)
• Puzzle games: 4 jigsaw puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones and 4 additional kids jigsaw puzzles with 8 pieces each for older children. (15 and 60 kids jigsaw puzzles, respectively, in the full game!)
• Catch: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to touch the animals as they pop up - but make sure you get the right ones!
• Remember: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order. 3 Steps only! (Unlimited steps in the full game!)
• Animal piano: Fancy some music? Free play on an animal piano full of cute cats. Animal sounds as cute as they get! (Full version includes kids piano with frogs, cows or fish too!)
The full version contains 12 different games and a lot more content for the free activities. You can unlock the full version of this app with one single in-app-purchase inside a protected parents area.
The 12 games included in the FULL Version of the fabulous Animal Playground are:
• DRAW: Free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 27 different animal scenes to color-in. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tap and fill-in different colors, while older kids can choose from 3 different brush sizes.
• ERASE: 12 fun scratch cards: Little ones who may not yet have the fine motor skills to draw or color can rub away the silver surface of each picture to discover what’s underneath!
• PIANO: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with the notes supplied by cats, frogs, cows or fish!
• REMEMBER: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order.
• FIND IT: See if you can spot all the differences in each of the 30 animal scenes.
• PAIRS: This version of the classic matching game starts easy but includes 110 cards!
• PUZZLE: 60 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids and 15 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones.
• ROLL: A ‘tap and turn’ game for children who would find the slider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• SLIDER PUZZLE: With patience and persistence you CAN get the pieces in the right spot of 11 beautiful sliding puzzles!
• COLLECT: Help Mama fish through the 25 mazes to collect stars for her 5 little babies.
• CATCH: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as they pop up - but make sure you get the right ones!
• COLORS: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging game.
While playing all these great kids games, in addition to having fun your children are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills, including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
I highly value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org