MS Word is one of the most popular word processors around. However, even its most loyal users take advantage of online file converters to create PDF (Portable Document Format) versions when sending certain information like bills or handouts. This is because word documents can be altered whereas PDF ones can’t. If you want more reasons to convert word to PDF, here are five.
1) Word Documents Don’t Keep Their Formatting
2) References Can Become Mismatched
3) MS Word has Multiple Versions
4) There are Many Word Processors
5) PDF Files are Mobile Device-Friendly
With most users shifting their operations to mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, you can’t afford to stay behind. Most convert Word to PDF because files of the latter are easy to access and their apps are usually free. On the other hand, Word files require special apps that cost a pretty penny and don’t support many features since they’re not by Microsoft.
Now that you know why you should convert Word to PDF, bookmark the best online file converter around!
How to use Word to PDF Converter:
1. Click "Open File" and choice your Word (Doc or Docx) need to convert.
2. Click "Convert" and wait a little for converting
3. All PDF Files are saved on folder Phone/Word2PDF-Converter