GPS coordinates converter is a tool in extended set of the Smart Tools collection.
This app is based on WGS84 system that is most widely used. You can easily find coordinates with an address or building name.
Usage is very simple and intuitive.
1. Select coordinate type.
2. Enter a coordinate.
3. The transformed coordinates are shown.
4. The app places a marker on Map.
5. It is stored in History tab.
* Coordinate types:
- DD˚ MM.mm'
- DD˚ MM' SS"
- UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
- MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog.
If you have any ideas to improve, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.