Share your GPS location with ease via email, text message or social media.
Find your current location on Maps with just one click.
Be aware that GPS does not work well indoors, so try to use it outside most of the time.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in both decimal format and one of following:
- DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexagesimal
- DDM degrees and decimal minutes
- DD decimal degrees
- UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
- MGRS Military Grid Reference System
Internet connection is not needed but it's helpful to get better accuracy.
- You can take a photo from your current geographical position and then share it with friends and family
- Copy data to clipboard
- Share current location with your friends
- Send a text message with your current location with only one click
- Save your current location and browse it later
- Check your current location on Maps
- Share saved locations or view them on Maps
- Save photos in history
- Adjust photo overlay settings to your need such as text color, font size and text position
- Export or import your data from other device, even from other system
- Export your data to popular GPX and KML formats
- Application is compatible with material design guidelines
Data is based on WGS84.
Accuracy depends on quality of GPS hardware in your device as well as outside weather conditions.