Moodle is a universal and extensible tool that offers you e-learning solutions.
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime