lifeinegg

Category Puzzle
Active Installs less than 100
Size 36.0 MB
Version 1.1.15

Description

If you want to help the chick version of the game will fascinate you.


Eggs thrown at you, use the speed and make flying, eggs, collect gold and unlock new levels.


Physics games are all possible ways to complete each step


Just playing the odds on that character comes first
       45% chance + intelligence + 35% to 20% faster


Demo:
http://cafebazaar.ir/app/ir.co.irsa.LifeInEggDemo/?l=fa


https://www.facebook.com/lifeinegg


http://www.aparat.com/v/zL3F1

Changelog

سرعت لود بالا

مراحل راحتتر

رابط کاربری بالاتر

Permissions

  • full Internet access