Software and subscription to introduce customs Bakhtiari Bakhtiari people in virtual space.
Bakhtiari of the most noble Iranian people after thousands of years of culture, language and traditions have preserved Persian
Application problems with their opinions and get their feedback and let us be corrected in the next version.
* Bakhtiari, Srdarasd. Bakhtiari date. second edition. Tehran: mythology, 1383. ISBN 964-5960-29-0.
* Amanullah BAHARVAND, stumbling. Lor. The first publication. Tehran: Knowledge, 1391. ISBN 978-964-329-135-8.
* Jane Rough Garsvyt, social and political history Bakhtiari, translation Mehrab Amiri, Anzan Publications, Tehran, 1372
* Garthwaite, Gene R. Khans and Shahs: A Documentary Analysis of the Bakhtiyari in Iran. New York and Cambridge, U.K. : Cambridge University Press, 1983.
* Khosravi, Ali. History and culture Bakhtiari
* Pour needs, Moses. Sociology Bakhtiari nomads
* Amani Mansour. Ize history and people Bakhtiari