Poweramp is the most powerful and easy to use mobile music player in the world. Poweramp is the only studio-level music player for Android. When you listen to your music with Poweramp, it doesn't matter what earphones you have; your music will sound fantastic. The quality output of Poweramp is so high that you might hear parts of your favorite songs that you never knew was there before.
* Studio quality music - Do you have expensive or cheap earphones? With Poweramp, it doesn't matter, your music will always sound like you're in the studio during the recording session.
* Visual music experience - With Poweramp, you can enjoy both the song and visual experience of your music. Not only does Poweramp have a visually-appealing UI, but we also have a great visualizer.
* Almost All Formats Supported - MP3 is not the best or only music format available, with Poweramp you are free to use almost 20 other music formats.
* You're In Control - Poweramp's built-in audio engine is Poweramp, and you're free to change it to fit your music preferences better.
* Customizable To Your Taste - Do you want a futuristic-looking music player, or would you prefer the classic style of the 50s? Regardless of which you prefer, Poweramp has a lot of pre-installed and 3rd party themes to customize your experience.
* Join the family - Poweramp has one of the largest community of music-loving users in the world. So you're welcome to join the community and
* Try for free - Poweramp comes with a free 15 day full featured trial, once it’s over you’re welcome to get the Poweramp unlocker from the store or via the buy button on the App.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a/alac, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff, opus, dsd/dff/dsf, mka, tak, flv-audio
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
- Android Auto
- Google Assistant support
- Chromecast support
- unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin apps
- .CUE support
- m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
- downloads missing album art/artist images
- custom visual themes - lot of skins available on Play
- widgets with many selectable styles with customizations
- lock screen options
- Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
- tag editor
- audio info with detailed audio processing information
- ultra fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation:
• New Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• new formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• New UI:
• visualizations - supporting .milk presets/spectrum
• new wave seekbar
• Light/Dark skins included
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• New Navigation:
• pull down or click cover to go to the current playing list
• swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.