NFC Reader & NFC Tag Writer is a simple and efficient application letting you read contact-less tags on your smartphones and tablets. NFC Reader supports various tags like NDEF, RFID(Hi-band only), FeliCa, ISO 14443, Mifare Classic 1k, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, NTAG, NXP chips, and other supported card types only.
NFC Tag writer help to write messages or Records in NDEF format on an RFID or NFC Chipset card or device.
- Your device must support NFC hardware.
- Enable NFC for the best results.
Features of NFC Tag writer - NFC tag reader app:
- Compatible with most famous tags.
- Easy to use.
- Very simple visual interface.
- No internet connection required.
- No cost. This app is absolutely free!
- Can be used as a sample inventory manager tool
Refer https://sites.google.com/view/readhelp/home for help.
Now, you can write multiple tags of Text or URL type using a JSON file. Refer documentation to learn more.
- Scan a QR code or Bar code, search a product, open a website or write a scanned QR code as an NFC tag
- Read credit card
- the maker of the tag
- the available technology
- its serial number
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
The "Write" tab let you record standardized data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a sms
- an application record
- personalized data.
To use NFC Reader & NFC TAG Writer, you have just to hold a tag or a card against the back of your device to read it. NFC Reader lets you copy the content of the tag. All readings will be saved in the History section. Helps to read nfc chip, nfc sticker, nfc card, nfc reader writer, rfid nfc, nfc in mobile, pos reader, writing tools, amiibo, rfc. Can read NFC Ring.
NFC Reader lets you read a complete dump of NFC tags. NFC Reader can read contactless IC cards use NFC hardware.
Support ISO7816-4, FeliCa compliant cards if no read restriction.