Lucidchart is the easiest way to build and view diagrams on your Android device. Even import and view your Microsoft Visio files using the app.
Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, data visualization, and collaboration to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real-time.
The app requires a Lucidchart account. Sign up for free right in the app. With a free account you can create, edit, view, and even export diagrams from your phone or tablet. Diagrams save and sync instantly online to your Lucidchart account, so you never lose your work
Already a Lucidchart user? Just sign in and your documents will load automatically.
* Create new documents or edit existing documents
* Drag-and-drop functionality
* Access pre-built templates to get started quickly
* View recent documents in offline mode
* In-editor commenting
Easy to share and publish:
* Export to PDF to use natively in other apps
* Email documents to share with others
* Generate shareable links
Shape libraries for every scenario:
* UML and network diagrams
* AWS, Azure, and GCP shapes
* Flowcharts and process maps
* Mind maps and Venn diagrams
* Integrates with G Suite, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and more
* Supports VDX, VSD, VSDM, and VSDX formats
* Runs on all major browsers and device operating systems
Lucidchart is utilized in over 180 countries by more than 20 million users, including business leaders looking to improve process flows, technical professionals mapping out network infrastructures, and people managers needing to view org charts. Ninety-nine percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company's founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business, and workplace culture. For more information, visit lucidchart.com
Terms of Service
For feedback and questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or you can tap "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for considering Lucidchart!