The gyroscope sensor in your device is continually monitored and when the detection level is crossed, the counter is increased by one.
• Gyroscope measures the rate of rotation about the devices X,Y and Z directions. Detect counts from either of of the axis or from the magnitude.
• Adjust measurement speed to one of 12 frequencies between 0.5 Hz and 2 kHz.
• Detect on rising or falling past the detection level.
• Reduce double counts with optional no-count wait after detection.
• Graph to show angular velocity values.
• Counts indicated on graph and with optional 'click' sound.
Gyroscope sensors will vary in sampling speed, resolution and accuracy from one device to the next. For indication only.