The app is a complete free handbook of High Voltage Engineering which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for electrical engineering & computer science programs & physics, electric circuits degree courses.
This useful App lists 149 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on the subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best way to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to Electrical Stress
2. FINITE DIFFERENCE METHOD
3. FINITE ELEMENT METHOD
4. Condition for Energy Minimization in Finite element method
5. CHARGE SIMULATION METHOD
6. Significance of Charge Simulation Method
7. SURFACE CHARGE SIMULATION METHOD
8. COMPARISON OF VARIOUS TECHNIQUES
9. ELECTROLYTIC TANK
10. CONTROL OF ELECTRIC FIELD INTENSITY
11. OPTIMISATION OF ELECTRODE CONFIGURATION
12. Displacement of Contour Points
13. Changing the Position of the Optimisation Charges and Contour Points
14. Modification of Contour Elements
15. MECHANISM OF BREAKDOWN OF GASES
16. Townsend’s First Ionization Coefficient
17. CATHODE PROCESSES- SECONDARY EFFECTS
18. Townsend Second Ionisation Coefficient
19. TOWNSEND BREAKDOWN MECHANISM
20. STREAMER OR KANAL MECHANISM OF SPARK
21. THE SPARKING POTENTIAL -PASCHEN’S LAW
22. An analytical expression for the minimum sparking potential
23. PENNING EFFECT & CORONA DISCHARGES
24. TIME-LAG & BREAKDOWN IN ELECTRONEGATIVE GASES
25. Application of Gases in Power System
26. BREAKDOWN IN LIQUID DIELECTRICS
27. Electronic & Electroconvection Breakdown
28. Suspended Solid Particle Mechanism
29. Cavity Breakdown
30. TREATMENT OF TRANSFORMER OIL - Air Absorption
31. Methods for Treatment of Transformer oil
32. TESTING OF TRANSFORMER OIL
33. Application of Oil in Power Apparatus
34. BREAKDOWN IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
35. Intrinsic Breakdown IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
36. ELECTROMECHANICAL BREAKDOWN IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
37. Breakdown due to Treeing and Tracking IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
38. Thermal Breakdown IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
39. Conclusion of Thermal Breakdown & Electrochemical Breakdown IN SOLID DIELECTRICS
40. Solid Dielectrics Used in Power Apparatus
41. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) & Polythene in Power Apparatus
42. Insulating press boards, Mica, Ceramics & Glass in Power Apparatus
43. Epoxy Resins in Power Apparatus
44. Application of Insulating Materials Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Power Transformers
45. Circuit Breakers, Rotating Machines & Power Cables - Insulation
46. Application of Insulating Materials - Power Capacitors
47. Application of Insulating Materials - Capacitor Bushings
48. BREAKDOWN IN VACUUM
49. Electric Discharge in Vacuum
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
High voltage engineering is part of electrical engineering, physics, electric circuits education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.