Write with code complete and libraries, compile, upload Arduino or ESP8266/ESP32 sketches over USB or WiFi and monitor your board right from your Android device with ArduinoDroid. No internet connection, no cloud service account is required.
The app takes about 400Mb in internal storage as it contains IDE, compiler and uploader for AVR and ESP8266/ESP32. Make sure you have enough free space and it can't be currently installed on sd card because of Android security policy.
* open/edit Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 sketches
* example sketches and libraries included
* code syntax highlighting with themes support *
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (errors and warnings) and fixes *
* file navigator *
* tiny built-in software keyboard *
* compile sketches (no root required)
* upload sketches over USB (all ESP8266 boards, all ESP32 boards, Arduino Uno/Uno_r3, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega 2560, Leonardo, Micro/Pro Micro, Pro, Pro Mini, Yun, Esplora, Robot Control, Robot Motor boards are supported, android devices with USB-host support required) and WiFi (OTA for ESP8266/ESP32)
* serial monitor
* works offline (no internet connection required)
* Dropbox support
* Google Drive support
* material design
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
See also CppDroid app:
© "Arduino" is a trademark of Arduino team.