Welcome to a Grand Mountain Adventure!
Go explore open-world mountains and ski resorts in this snowy skiing and snowboarding adventure. With complete freedom to ski or snowboard wherever you want, it's up to you what to do: land a massive cliff drop, freeride down a steep chute, clip the gates in a narrow slalom track, stomp the perfect run in a fun-park, get some adrenaline from racing down the mountain, or simply enjoy some casual and relaxing turns in the backcountry.
* 11 huge open-world mountains awaiting exploration
* Over 200 different challenges to discover and master
* 14 types of arcade-like challenges, including Super G, Slopestyle, Freeride, and Big Air
* 20+ hours of gameplay (and at least 20 more to complete everything)
* Advanced trick system with flips, spins, corks, rails, and combos
* Game Controller / Joypad support
* Beautiful mountain simulation with avalanches, wildlife, sunsets, and busy slopes
* Local multiplayer over WiFi
* Zen mode
* Skins and gear to customize your character
About the Game Play:
Your journey starts at Hirschalm, a charming Winter Sports center nestled in the heart of the Alps. Strap on your skis or snowboard and head down to the lift while picking up the basic skills like turning and jumping.
After taking the lift up to Almhütte, you get to try your first Slalom challenge. Completing races earns you Ski Passes, which unlock ski lifts that take you to new areas of the mountain. As you advance, you'll encounter a variety of action-packed challenges, like Slopestyle, Ski Cross, Super G, and Big Air. To battle the more challenging courses, you must practice and perfect your carving turns, tricks, rails, and drops.
Don't forget to take a pause from racing down the mountain, and head into the backcountry areas. Here you will discover hidden challenges and secret Ski Passes. But be careful – outside the groomed runs, there are bears, wolves, avalanches, falling trees, and other hazards waiting for you.
See you in the slope!