TED App Review
Riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world.
Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on Android:
- Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
- Listen to all episodes of any podcast in the TED Audio Collective, including Work Life with Adam Grant and Body Stuff with Dr. Jen Guther
- Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices.
- Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
- Bookmark talks for later.
- Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
- Out of ideas? Use the “Surprise Me” feature to discover an idea will amaze and inspire
Download the TED app and explore a world of ideas!