Original analog clock for display the current time. The clock can be used as application, Live Wallpaper and widget for the Home screen. The clock displays also the current date, day of the week, month and battery charge.
The clock can speak the current time by double tap or periodically, for example by one hour.
There is very comfy visual control of settings of clock appearance: as you see as you get.
The clock can be resized for Live Wallpaper. You can set any position on the Home screen, for example on the left right corner.
The clock widget can be resized too by long touch on it. You can set up a tap action for the widget: open this application or the inbuilt alarm clock. Hint: you can set several widgets on the Home screen.
All settings for widgets are common. You can show or hide second hand for widgets separately to little save battery charge. So at any time you can easily change settings for all widgets on the Home screen.
Additional features of the analog clock.
* Set light or dark style of the dial;
* Select a font for the dial: serif, sans serif, bold, monotype etc.;
* There is additional information on the dial: the day of the week, date, month and battery charge. You can hide any information or move it to any of fixed positions;
* The month and day of the week will be displayed by a language set by global settings, so, the clock is universal;
* Show the second hand;
* Select background color and secondary color for the second hand and text on the dial;
* Use gray color for display text instead secondary color;
* Show digital clock. The clock supports 12/24 time format according to global settings;
* There is an option "hide the second hand for 3 seconds by double tap". This is useful to comfortable read of additional information on the dial, for example, a month;
* You can set size of the clock and set any position of the Home screen for Live Wallpaper;
* The clock can speak the current time by voice by double tap or periodically by: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Widget can speak the current time by tap;
* Attention, use one tap for widget instead double tap for all actions;
* There are special settings for the widget of the Home screen. You can show on the second hand but It will require slightly more battery charge. Set an action by tap on a widget: open this application, open the built-in alarm clock or do nothing;
* Keep screen on for application.