one English-language vocabulary software in a graphically appealing environment
* Why does vocabulary learning work in a miraculous way?
- 50% of our brain is involved in image processing
- 70% of our receiver sensors are in the eye
- The brain can take less than a tenth of a second to grasp a visual scene.
- 90% of the information that goes into the brain is visual
- Visual processing of the mind is 60,000 times faster than we spend decoding and discovering concepts (in text)
* 1000 commonly used words (pictured)
- Today we are going to introduce you to a bunch of words that you can read and understand in almost 80% of the English texts, they are not very popular and they were not loud and lost in the hustle and bustle. The first 25 words in 1000 words make up about one-third of all written English texts. The first 100 words make up half of English texts and the first 300 words make up about 65 percent of the words in English texts. ,
* 504 commonly used words (pictured)
- 504 Vocabulary One of the most vocal categories of vocabulary that everyone knows and says is that they are suitable for those who want to learn English more professionally. This is for people who intend to take the TOEFL and IELTS exams.
* Categories (image)
- These vocabulary consists of a vocabulary that you will learn from zero to one hundred, which is very important to play a vital role in professional English. they do.
These categories include
Alphabet, Numbers, Fruits, Religions, Sports, Technology, Jobs, Organ, Body Loss, Emotions, Colors, Cars, Foods, Animals and ...