The holidays are just around the corner! During the holidays, children will go on outings, go to amusement parks, malls, and so on. As a parent, it is important to teach your kids to stay out of danger and protect themselves.
BabyBus has developed an app that can help kids learn about safety by simulating real danger scenarios and 20+ fun interactions! Let's check out what safety tips are included in this app.
- When riding in a car, you should sit in a safety seat and fasten your seat belt.
- When crossing the street, watch the lights and stop on red and go on green.
- If you get lost, remember to get help from the police!
- The pond is deep and dangerous, so don't play near it!
- Don't jump or chase when taking the elevator.
- If there is a fire in the mall, remember to follow the safety channel signs to escape.
-Don't open the door if a stranger knocks when you are home alone!
-Don't play in the bathroom because the floor is slippery and it's easy to fall.
-Don't put inedible objects, such as batteries and lipstick, in your mouth.
Through simulation and role-playing games, your little ones can learn a lot of safety knowledge while having fun! Download this app now and teach your kids about holiday safety!
- Teach kids 16 holiday safety tips!
- Simulate 16 real danger scenarios!
- 20+ fun safety interactions!
- 16 safety tip cards!
At BabyBus, we dedicate ourselves to sparking kids' creativity, imagination and curiosity,and designing our products through the kids' perspective to help them explore the world on their own.
Now BabyBus offers a wide variety of products, videos and other educational content for over 400 million fans from ages 0-8 around the world! We have released over 200 children's educational apps, over 2500 episodes of nursery rhymes and animations of various themes spanning the Health, Language, Society, Science, Art and other fields.
Contact us: email@example.com
Visit us: http://www.babybus.com