Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. A vibrant community over 10 million strong, Turo guests can choose from over 850 unique makes and models, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership.
Whether it’s a truck to help on moving day, a swanky exotic for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic cruiser for a picture-perfect road trip, with more than 400,000 vehicles listed worldwide, Turo lets you find the perfect vehicle for your next adventure.
Hitting the road?
• Choose from a totally unique selection of cars and drive the perfect one for your trip
• Book cars directly from local hosts, starting from $18/day
• Safely access cars through a variety of contactless check-in options
• Get the car delivered, and book trips on the go with a quick tap
Car collecting dust?
• Share your car and turn your depreciating asset into an earnings engine
• Rest assured with up to $750,000 in liability insurance backing each trip
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.