Enable sync only when charging, connected to WiFi, at certain interval or just manually.
Settings below will require a foreground service (a little sync icon in notification bar) for them to work properly:
• Sync only when device is charging
• Sync only when Wi-Fi is connected
• Sync only when Device is charging AND Wi-Fi is connected
Sometimes the sync icon no longer shown in the notification bar. This means the foreground service has stopped and it can be fixed by saving the setting again.
As seen on:
Translations are driven by the community on a voluntary basis. Special thanks to volunteers below for improving the translations!
• Kyan Lee (https://m.blog.naver.com/kitvirus?suggestAddBuddy=true)
• Victor Neves (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nevesvictor/)
• Carlos Nañez