The Pioneer Remote App lets you intuitively operate compatible Pioneer products (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy innovative AV entertainment.
1. Play music in each room or every room
- Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on compatible products.
- You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
2. Lets you intuitively operate remote control functions (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems.
3．AV receiver sound quality adjustment feature
You can adjust the equalizer settings, the channel levels of individual speakers, and the bass and treble settings to adjust sound quality to suit your own particular preferences.
4. Operation of connected Pioneer product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
Lets you control a Pioneer Blu-Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
5. Dirac Live-enabled products measure automatic sound field correction. In addition, filters can be edited.
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
Network ready AV receivers/Network Audio Player/Hi-Fi/Mini Component/Wireless Speaker/Speaker bar released in 2016 or later
■ Please note
・To use Application it needs to read and agree Terms of Service.
・All models require a firmware update to use Pioneer Remote App.
・Available Service depends on regions.
・Why the device's location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, the access point information such as SSID is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of the device’s location.
・When updating from ver. 2.x, customized settings are not inherited except for Dirac measurement results.