*** Please leave a review/rating!!! ***
*** Like the app? Please consider buying the Donate version ***
Tired of looking up resistor color codes? Using this app, you can get the resistance of a resistor just by taking a picture of it!
The resistor should be horizontal on the image in order for the app to find/detect it correctly!
Some colors depent highly on the device, please use the "tendency" sliders in the settings to adjust.
- Automatic detection: No aligning of the resistor needed*, the app locates it automatically and analyses the rings
- Aligned live detection: Align the resistor with the rectangle and get the resistance instantaneously
- Automatic live detection: Like the automatic detection, but live!
- Manual adjustment: Not the correct rings found? Tap on the rings to correct them
- Manual mode: Choose the ring-colors and get the resistance
- Detect multiple resistors at once
- Exposure compensation
- Manual tuning of different color-tendencies.
- Zoom, flash and different focus modes
- Touch to focus
- Load image from gallery
If there are issues, please send me a mail (attach screenshots)
* The resistor should be held horizontal with the tolerance-ring to the right