A WIND OF CHANGE
At Koober, we believe great ideas have the power to change lives, challenge the status quo and help the world in general. Which is why we've selected the most impactful ideas drawn from today’s top content sources to help you reach your goals.
Looking to learn more about Steve Jobs? To explore Michelle Obama's latest book? To find out what all the hype is about concerning Lean Startup? To discover the best Netflix documentaries and/or the most popular TedX conferences? Well, you can now tap into all this knowledge in the form of eBooks to read or listen to in just 20 minutes.
With more than 2 million users, Koober is the #1 self-improvement app that blends the best in personal development, productivity and general knowledge. Incorporating learning into your daily routine has never been easier thanks to our growing library of over 1,500 books, conferences and documentaries summarized in 20 minutes or less and our 100+ learning and development programs. Our learning app will drive up your motivation, skills and efficiency and coach you on your way to personal well-being and professional success.
WHAT CONTENT IS AVAILABLE ON KOOBER?
On Koober, you can quickly learn all there is to know about a trending topic, or take your library with you wherever you go and deep dive into your own favorite subject: business, entrepreneurship, startups, personal growth, productivity, politics, biography, education, economics...
We’ve added to the mix specially designed learning and development programs to help you reach your life goals. Combining documentaries, conferences, book summaries, tailored advice, tips, tool kits and quizzes, these courses will effectively coach and train you on the following topics:
- Career & Success
- Career change
- Health & Well-being
- Personal development
- General knowledge
- Financial investment
- Financial Education
WHAT ARE KOOBER’S KEY FEATURES?
Koober helps you achieve your goals by providing you with today’s top-ranked content distilled into 20-minute summaries you can either read or listen to. Simple, however, does not mean simplistic. Therefore, we’ve developed dozens of features to make sure you get the most out of our learning app:
- 1500+ best-sellers, conferences & documentaries condensed into 20-minute summaries designed to bring you all the essential ingredients while honing your productivity.
- A recommendation engine to drive your motivation day after day.
- Audio versions of every koob in our library to facilitate learning.
- The option to highlight all eBooks’ summaries to enhance your e-learning capacity.
- Learning and development programs designed to help you master the basics and make progress on more complex issues.
- Tailored tips and tools, delivered in what we call "handbooks", that prompt you to put the ideas you’ve just learned into practice right away.
- The possibility to read and listen to content offline, so you can power through your progress regardless of whether you have internet access.
AS SEEN IN THE PRESS
The FIGARO: “[...] Goes straight to the bare essentials by cutting out all the clutter.”
CAPITAL: "In our accelerated world, breaks down the time-barriers to knowledge.”
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Download the application and subscribe to one of our subscription packages to benefit from a free 7-day trial period, which can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the trial ends.
If you decide not to subscribe, your access will be limited, and you will only be able to read one free book (called "koob") per day.
Questions or suggestions?
Get in touch with our team at Koober.