Can't wake up?
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practicing foreign language while we are at it?
Finally, for those extra cunning morning selves, there's a number of Alarm Quitting Prevention options to make sure the alarm is not quit by turning off the phone or force stopping the app, instead of finishing set Tasks :)
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, helping you to get up:
⋆ Wake Up Tasks – finish those small games or alarm won't stop playing! You can configure every Task and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like. Choose up to 8 of them:
- Math – do some math equations
- Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
- Order – set tiles in correct order
- Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
- Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
- Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
- Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
- Match – connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
⋆ Alarm Quitting Prevention - set of options designed to stop your morning self from quitting the alarm instead of finishing its Tasks
⋆ Smooth Wake Up – slow volume rising for smoother waking up
⋆ Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
⋆ Free Snoozes - set how many times you can snooze without finishing the Tasks
⋆ Snooze Block - snoozed the alarm just to go to the app and turn off next alarm's start, to skip doing set Tasks? Way ahead of you, you need to finish the alarm first :)
⋆ many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists or build-in extra loud noises
Application is free and ad supported. Ads can be removed by in-app purchase.