Like ice cream? Like Cake? Or like both? Ta~da~ Ice cream cake roll satisfies you both of them. Think about putting your favourite ice cream flavors: chocolate, strawberry,vanilla together to the cake with chocolate dipping sauce. OMG, super yummy, super sweet and super….Let’s go making.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until pale and foamy, about 2 minutes. And add & mix sugar, oil, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the batter onto the baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes until the cake is set.
- Place ice cream scoops on the cake in an even line, starting with chocolate, then the strawberry and vanilla.
- Smooth each line of ice cream out, being careful not to mix the flavors. Freeze the cake for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Pour the ganache over the cake in an even layer.
- Place cake in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until the ganache is set.