Unique way for preschool and kindergarten children to learn and master basic mathematics skills in the format of a fun kitchen cooking game. As parents and teachers, we know that little children learn the best through fun and interaction. In this free educational game, toddlers will have fun playing and creating silly recipes in the kitchen, while getting automatically introduced to elementary arithmetic skills.
A revolutionary maths learning toy for small kids in this digital age, this game combines everyday maths concepts with the formal school (classroom)concepts. Build the foundation for basic fundamentals of mathematics which touches your little ones' life every day. Play in the kitchen and create cute recipes from fruits, vegetables and sweets - and along the way get introduced to counting (1,2,3...), adding (plus, +) and subtracting (minus, -) in a natural easy way. This free app is designed to introduce number recognition and mathematics in a playful engaging way and not by memorization, which is boring and thus difficult.
HOW TO PLAY:
Little cartoon chefs tells you what they need to prepare their silly dishes - and you help by giving the exact number of ingredients through 3 levels of:
Counting: find the right ingredient and be careful in selecting the correct number as well - then add it to the bowl by counting them one by one.
Addition: solve an equation to give the ingredients to the master chef - the equation comprises of 2 numbers to be added and they are in different color and the ingredients representing the numbers have a glow of the same colour - you can also touch and count them to do the addition.
Subtraction: calculate the right number from this equation - the 2nd number in the sequence which needs to be subtracted is represented by first showing and then creating the shadow of the represented number of ingredients.
- 3 kitchen with 3 different chefs for counting, addition and subtraction.
- select 1-10 or 10-20 as difficulty levels.
- 54 surprising dishes with a combination of 54 different ingredients as well.
- pronunciation of each ingredient name to develop vocabulary.
- every time the same recipe asks you for different numbers of the ingredients, making it challenging and fun for repeat gameplay.
- mix the ingredients, eat the dish, burst animal balloons.
- develop numerical understanding and problem solving skills.
- delightful interactive animations, music, sound-effects, voices and many more surprises.
- 30 different languages.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org