The educational game for preschool children “Learning Transport Vehicles” is a nice opportunity to get your toddler acquainted with different means of transportation. With this transporter game your baby will learn what kinds and types of vehicles exist as well as do some enthralling mini games to fix the received knowledge.
The main advantages of our vehicle game for toddlers:
1) Playing this interactive game for preschoolers your child will get to know 3 types of vehicles - air transport flying in the air, land transport which moves on the ground (roads, railways, etc.), and water transport that people use to cross rivers, lakes, seas and oceans. Also, your child will listen to sounds of different transports which sound closely to real ones.
2) Learning 15 kinds of transport for kids and their name - an airplane, a helicopter, a bus, a motor cycle, a boat, cars, a ship, a train, a rocket (or a space ship), a submarine, a truck, even an air balloon and some others. Each vehicle is presented against an appropriate background: ships are sailing, aircrafts are hovering in the sky, and motor cars are rolling on a highway.
3) Within this apps for kindergarteners your baby can play car in 11 languages - English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Polish, Chinese, Malay, Arabic and some others. The names are pronounced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and distinct diction. It is very important for babies who are just learning to speak correctly. The knowledge of foreign words will be useful for languages study in kindergarten or/and at school.
4) This game for nursery kids trains fine motor skills, memory, attention, intelligence, perseverance, logical thinking and other skills which let study better in the future.
5) Our transport games are suitable for kids age 2, ages 2 to 3, 3 to 4 years old, for a 4 year old, for 5 year olds, both little boys and girls.
6) Our game about auto is free to download. Free educational games save family budget and provide education and development of high quality.
7) The game was developed in a close cooperation with children's teachers, psychologists and illustrators, that’s why its interface is so bright and intuitive.
8) There are 5 engaging mini games in the app:
1. In the first game your baby should examine carefully a random selection of 4 vehicles. Your child should touch the one that does not belong in the picture. For example, a kid has to expel the rocket from the group of motor vehicles.
2.What type of transport suits the scene?
In the second game kids are given a scene – the sky scattered with clouds, the highway, or the wavy sea – and a selection of three different vehicles. Your baby should pick up the vehicle that suits the particular scene and drag it to the top of the screen.
3.Do puzzles with silhouettes!
The third game is a puzzle. Your kid has to guess which vehicle belongs to each shadow. This drag-and-drop activity is sure to develop fine motor skills.
4.Learn vehicles and repair them!
This task is a special favorite among little boys. Because playing this car game will make him feel like his father or grandfather who repairs his car in the garage. At the same time there are many little girls who are fond of cars as well. Anyway, no matter a boy or a girl, your baby will scrutinize a car, a ship or an aircraft trying to find a missing part.
5.Have fun solving puzzles!
The last game is puzzles with different vehicles. The task is to correctly distribute the details of the picture and assemble the puzzle. If the child correctly does all the tasks, there will be fireworks made of balloons.
The game will be appreciated not only by children, but also by their parents, as well as grandparents, since the game has great potential for both training and comprehensive development of the child: dragging objects on the screen trains fine motor skills, rich colors - visual perception, high-quality sounds - auditory perception, puzzles - logic and attentiveness.