YourCity 3D is a fully 3D computer generated city live wallpaper.
YourCity 3D is a fully computer generated city live wallpaper. The city is built up pixel by pixel, polygon by polygon. Take an aerial tour and fly through the streets of your own personalized city while taking in the bright lights and colorful displays.
- Decorate your city with animated billboards that are built from pictures and photos on your device. (full version)
- Set your scrolling text displays to show anything of your choosing. (full version)
- Name your buildings. (full version)
- Simulated traffic and traffic lights.
- Contains no textures or geometry data.
- All textures and geometry are procedurally generated and completely random.
- No two cities are the same.
- City automatically resets daily, so you'll have a different city every day. (full version)
- Daydream support (Currently you can not have Live Wallpaper and Daydream both set to YourCity 3D at the same time)
- Full 3D hardware acceleration. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Optimized for low memory usage and little to no impact on system performance.
- Supports all Android devices with Android 2.3 and up.
Full Version Features:
- Billboards that use pictures from your phone
- All camera modes
- Time displays on buildings
- City automatically resets daily
- Customize text displays
- Customize building names
- Customize camera
- Graphics options
Note: This app is a live wallpaper and has no launcher icon. To use, set it as your wallpaper (Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper).
Inspired by PixelCity by Shamus Young.
Built on LibGDX by Badlogic Games.
- fixed black screen issue on some devices
- fixed stutter on resume (properly)
- improved pictures folder picker
Content rating: Everyone