Download Windows 10: https://mega.nz/file/2hl2UZwY#9qXqQuEIqKWTIgObJCwOuMI3vADw_uD51cdm-WuFbiI
Download Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alwaysmouseremote
When using a tablet with a large screen or a smartphone with one hand, you can click all the way to the corner with the mouse.
Mouse key allows you to move the mouse by pressing a key.
The gliding cursor is clickable with precision and can be clicked via sound.
1: Click the second line permission and click OK. You need to find the app in the permission settings and allow it to be able to click the mouse.
2: Click the Advanced Features button on the 6th line. Of the mouse types, the voice mouse clicks with sound and the gliding cursor can be fine-tuned using a moving bar. The mouse key can move the mouse cursor precisely.
3: Long click option If you press and hold the mouse for more than 1 second, the drawing mode is activated, and if you press and hold for a longer time, it can be hidden.
4: Auto-click allows you to click after a few seconds after the mouse cursor moves and stops.
5: Clicking one button moves only the cursor, which is useful when giving a lecture.
6: There are other decoration options, such as changing the mouse color and changing the image. You can turn the mouse on and off through the widget, and you can also turn it on and off from the notification bar.
1.Data accessed or collected through the AccessibilityService API
1) Collect screen touch data. It is used when using screen click and mouse gesture events.
2) Access front camera information when using face recognition function. It is used as information for clicking the screen for the handicapped.
2. How we use or share your data
1) Screen touch information is used when using screen clicks and mouse gesture events.
2) Front camera information is used when using the screen touch event using the location of the face.
3. How users express their consent clearly
- Click the Agree button to request accessibility permission.
4. Why your app needs the AccessibilityService API and potential use cases
- Accessibility permission is required when clicking the screen by moving the mouse cursor and specifying the location of the click on the screen using the front camera information.
Starting with Android 10, it can be uninstalled even when permission is set, and older versions can be uninstalled only when permission is released.
How to Uninstall: