★ Ultimate brain booster app with over 8 million downloads.★
Can't focus on your work? Study Music 🎧 Memory Booster combines high quality songs with binaural beats and nature sounds, it is a science-based app that will motivate you to stay focused and get things done.
Avoid procrastination with Study Music and achieve your goals!
Staying focused for long periods of time is hard. Your attention is constantly being diverted in this world of distractions. Select a category that fits best to your task or your music taste. To solve problems, select Solve; to memorize new information, just select Memorize and so on. Customize your music by adding nature sounds and alpha waves. Finally add timer to start your studying session.
Calm your mind and get things done!
• Change your unproductive study sessions to efficient ones with calming music.
• Add realistic nature sounds to transform your room into a forest or a beach.
• Listen offline or stream online.
• Read interesting science facts while studying to maximize your productivity.
• Concentrate on a daily routine and manage ADHD.
• Add binaural beats to boost your brain.
• Use timer functionality to work efficiently. Combine pomodoro with music!
Study Music is the study app you've been dreaming about!
• 🎧 Different songs for different tasks such as Focus, Study and Memorize and much more.
• 🎵 Alpha waves, rain sounds, and nature sounds can be added to your music.
• 🎓 Background playback. You can use other apps or turn off your screen while playing music.
• ⏯️ Notification controls for your music.
• 📚 Simple interface and gorgeous design with high-quality graphics.
• 💡 Every song has an interesting fact to read to keep you on track.
• ⏱️ Add timer to your music to work efficiently.
1-Ultimate Brain Booster
2-Study with music for free
3-Offline listening or streaming
4-Nature sounds and binaural beats
5-Pomodoro timer helps you focus
6-Learn quick science facts
What are these songs for?
Focus is for helping you to focus,Study is for assisting you when you are studying, Read is there for your reading time, Memorize is for helping you to memorize information, Solve is for problem-solving and Meditate is for peaceful thinking and meditating time.
How to use it?
It's simple. Just select the music for your task and add nature sounds or beta waves. For example, if you can't focus on your work properly you can select the Focus music and simply do your work. We recommend using the app while you are studying, reading, creating etc. Or you can use it while you are sleeping or meditating too if you want.
Do I need an internet connection?
No. You can use Study Music without an internet connection. But some of the songs need an internet connection in order for you to listen.
How is Study Music - Memory Booster different from other music apps?
Study Music is the first music app focused on cognitive tasks such as memorization and problem-solving. We are constantly updating it with your suggestions for a better experience.
What are binaural beats? How does this affect me?
Binaural beats are auditory processing artifacts caused by specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims coming from the alternative medicine community that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity, focus and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each note.
📫You can send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave a review. We read all of them; feel free to tell us your ideas.
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on Instagram: @theklikklak
Follow us on Facebook: @theklikklak
Klik Klak - Utku Gogen