It's an app that lets you use your camera creatively. Here you'll learn how to use it:
1. use the red button to record videos, which are also controlled by the playback button on the headset.
2. double tap the screen to show/hide the buttons.
3. resume the previously recorded video with the last semi-transparent image.
When you record a video or add a video from your gallery, the last frame will be displayed on the screen.
This semi-transparent frame serves as a template for further video recordings.
4. after each recording, a merged video is created in the app folder if it's previously recorded a video.
The merged video is the last video in each step.
5. the last frame of the last file in the app folder, if any, is always displayed on the screen.
In this way, the merging process can continue in multiple recording steps to create a single video without the need for additional editing software.
6. after "Adding a photo file in jpg or png format with the blue button", a semi-transparent image appears on the screen.
The displayed image can be resized, rotated or moved with two fingers.
7. "The semi-transparent image" + "Front or rear camera view" provides a good view that you can capture with a screenshot or a recorder.
8. "The semi-transparent image" + "Rear camera" is a good template to draw this image on various surfaces such as walls, trays, papers, etc.
Drawing is a good exercise for nerve and muscle coordination, and this exercise is important to achieve an acceptable result.
9. transparency of the "added image" and "last displayed video image" is controlled by a vertical slider (even if the buttons are hidden).
10. focus by tapping on the screen
11. turn the flashlight on or off by long pressing on the screen
I look forward to your valuable comments on the AlphaCam app page on Google Play.
Ali Raoofifar © 2022