NEW PRO VERSION
With new often requested features like saving multiple projects and a shot log!
This app is a legacy of my early development days. So I decided to completely rebuild the app from scratch to take advantage of the latest possibilities of the Android OS. While I was at it I improved upon the predecessor and added great new features.
The legacy version will still be available for free, but you are more than welcome to check out the Pro Version
With this App you have a Clapperboard always at your fingertips!
There are a whole bunch of features and everything fully customizable:
- capable of portrait and landscape mode
- scene, shot & take (swipe functionality!)
- date and time (custom date according to this pattern: https://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html)
- MOS, Int./Ext. & Day/Night/Dawn
- automation (take up counting)
- save/load of settings/petitions
- RGB/ s/w video signal
- clap/1kHz audio signal
- extra information field (FPS, Lens, LUT)
And then just "clap"!
//The development was discontinued due technical issues and time management, although i like you to keep enjoying this app and may even donate. The app is compatible with most of the devices and in its final state contains only a few minor bugs.//
Please check out the completely redone Pro version here
If you like the app, you can support the development with a small donation via in-app-payment.
Thanks for the great support, this encouraged me to do the Pro version, so instead of donating via in-app-payment, consider buying the Pro Version (see above)! :)
Bigger displays and faster processors are recommended!