Amazingly beautiful 3D images of our Earth planet draws your attention for so long that you may forget that the application has other useful features that allows you easy access to precise, global weather information.
App main features:
• Easily select different cities using the city carousel with national flags
• Chic 3D “home screen” with high-quality real-time image of the earth, atmosphere, the stars, and the sun
• 15-day forecast chart with detailed daily weather conditions, independent day and night temperature charts
• 48-hour hourly forecast with detailed information
• Database of over 100 000 cities with weather information, quick look-up and automatic detection of location
• Current temperature and weather conditions image at Notifications bar
• Weather Widgets with the short-term and long-term forecast, different sizes and customize options
• Weather radar provided by Rain Viewer, NOAA radar information included.
• Current weather information includes Weather description; Air temperature; Wind direction and force; Humidity; Dew point; Visibility; Probability of precipitation; Comfort temperature with reference to current weather conditions; UV index; Ozone layer index ( Weather bit provider only ); Space weather - geomagnetic storm info; Air quality.
• The detailed weather forecast screen includes the weather description; the day and night air temperature; wind directions and wind force with gestures; humidity level; air pressure; Ultraviolet index; ozone layer index ( Weather bit provider only ); Space weather - geomagnetic storm info; the probability of precipitation; comfort index with reference to current weather conditions; sunrise and sunset time with golden hours time, day length; the air quality index (AQI).
The main features of the Weather Now app are the “home screen” and the forecast page.
On the “home screen”, you can get information on the selected location such as local time and current weather with detailed weather conditions, and, of course, an incredibly beautiful three-dimensional image of the Earth with realistic-looking atmosphere, the sun, and the stars.
You can manually turn it, increase and decrease its size, run the slow spinning animation, or stop it.
Installed in a cradle or dock station, the application can run as a screensaver, attracting your friends and fellows.
About weather data and forecast
The weather forecast is provided by CustomWeather and Weatherbit companies.
CustomWeather is a leader in technology and meteorological innovation, providing local weather information to companies and application developers around the world.
The current weather data is gathered from thousands of professionally installed and maintained weather stations installed mostly at airports.
Weather Now only shows current weather from stations that have reported local weather conditions within the past hour. Current weather data is refreshed every 30 minutes; that is twice as frequent as most other weather providers can offer. Unique 48-hour forecasts from over 100,000 locations around the world provide a level of coverage and detail that simply cannot be found elsewhere.
If you have a problem with the Weather Now app, please contact us via email: email@example.com