Football Team Manager is a game in which you must choose your favorite team and improve it by taking the right decisions. You will control all areas of the club, including signings, employees, technical decisions, stadium and finances. You will be responsible of the evolution of your team and will need to keep the club in a safe economic situation and achieve the objectives set for each season to ensure the board of directors and the fans will be happy with your management. Taking the club to a dangerous situation could mean your dismissal as a manager.
- Spain (1st and 2nd division)
- France (1st and 2nd division)
- England (1st and 2nd division)
- Italy (1st and 2nd division)
- Germany (1st and 2nd division)
- Brazil (1st and 2nd division)
- Argentina (1st and 2nd division)
- Mexico (1st and 2nd division)
- USA (1st and 2nd division)
- League (1st and 2nd division)
- National Cup (best 32 teams of the country)
- Champions Cup (best 32 teams of the world)
- Manager Mode: Select your favorite team.
- Promanager Mode: Start your Manager career from scratch in the lower categories. Receive offers according to your prestige, which you must improve over time. At the end of each season, depending on whether you have met your goal or not, you will receive renewal offers and offers from other teams. You decide your future.
- Random Database: Generates a new Database for each new game. All countries, teams and players will be generated again randomly. New stars will appear around the world. Each team will be generated with a similar level than its fixed database version.
- Fixed Database: It uses a fixed Database for the game. Each time you start a new manager with this database, the same teams and players will exist in each country.
- Imported Database: It uses modified databases by you or by the community.
- View results, calendar and classifications.
SQUAD MANAGEMENT AREA
- Make signings.
- Manage the squad, renewing, selling or firing players.
- Search young promises for your youth team.
- Hire club employees, necessary to unlock areas and improvements in your team.
LINEUP AND TACTICS AREA
- Decide the lineup.
- Choose your tactics and game system.
- Analyze the tactics and lineup of the opponent team.
- View reports of the revenues and expenses of each season to keep the team in a safe economic situation.
- Negotiate sponsor and broadcasting rights offers.
- View your history and statistics as a manager.
- Check the confidence of the fans and the board of directors.
- Manage the stadium, determining the price of the tickets and making improvements.
- Online leaderboards of titles.