This is a classic light analog clock for display the current time. You can use the clock as application, Live Wallpaper and widget for the Home screen. The clock displays also the current date, day of the week, month and battery charge.
The clock can hint the current time by voice by double tap or periodically, for example by one hour. All settings of clock appearance set by visual control (as you see as you get).
The clock can be resized for Live Wallpaper. You can set any position on the Home screen, for example on the left right corner.
The clock widget can be resized too (use long touch). You can set up a tap action for the widget: open this application or the built-in alarm clock. Hint: you can set several widgets on the Home screen.
Additional features of an analog clock.
* There is additional information on the dial: the day of the week, date, month and battery charge. You can hide any information or move it to any of fixed positions;
* The month and day of the week will be displayed by a language set by global settings, so, the clock is universal;
* You can hide the second hand;
* Select background color and secondary color for the second hand and text on the dial;
* Use gray color for display text instead secondary color;
* Show digital clock. The clock supports 12/24 time format according to global settings;
* Select a font for the dial. There are five fonts: serif, sans serif, normal, bold, monotype;
* There is an option "hide the second hand for 3 seconds by double tap". This is useful to comfortable read of additional information on the dial, for example, a month;
* You can set size of the clock and set any position of the Home screen for Live Wallpaper;
* The clock can speak the current time by voice by double tap or periodically by: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
* Attention, use one tap for widget instead double tap for all actions;
* There are special settings for the widget of the Home screen. You can show on the second hand but It will require slightly more battery charge. Set an action by tap on a widget: open this application, open the built-in alarm clock or do nothing;
* Keep screen on for application.