Dell Mobile Connect minimizes distractions by allowing you to make calls, send texts, get notifications, transfer files and control your phone conveniently from your Dell computer. Put your phone away and use it through your computer’s screen, touch, mouse or keyboard!
• Hands-free phone calls – Make and take phone calls using your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your computer.
• Notifications – Receive your phone notifications and interact with them using your Dell system.
• Contacts – Search through your phone’s contacts and make a call or send an SMS directly from the app.
• Screen mirroring – See your phone screen and control it with your keyboard, mouse or touchscreen.
• File Transfer – Drag and drop files between your phone and your Computer.
• Download this companion app.
• Download and install the main Dell Mobile Connect application on your Windows 10 device (available on the Microsoft Store).
• Launch Dell Mobile Connect and follow the on-screen prompts. It’s that easy!
• Android 6 and above.
• A 2018 or newer Dell computer with Windows 10.
• The Dell Mobile Connect PC app (available on the Microsoft Store).
For troubleshooting and other questions, please contact Dell at www.dell.com/support
NOTE: We’re continuously adding support for additional Android phones. Upgrade Dell Mobile Connect to get the latest capabilities on your device.