Ping - ICMP and TCP ping
- Request ICMP packets and display ICMP response times.
- Ordering by packet size, response time and TTL (just click on the labels)
- Ping via Internet or LAN
- Unlimited ping count
- Export database
- Detailed statistics information
- Nice human-readable format
- Displayed data: packet size, time, TTL, status, rtt min, rtt avg, rtt max
- Transmitted packet
- Monitor the availability of remote resources
- Supported networks: WLAN and LAN (Internet and local network)
- Solution for "operation not permitted" ping
- Ping any domain or ip address using ICMP protocol
- Ping test tool, network tool
The easiest way to test the reachability of a host. This application measures the time from transmission to reception using ICMP and records any packet loss. It is possible to measure the latency via TCP on devices where ICMP is not supported (most Samsung devices).