Palettes is a universal manager for apps supporting the dynamic theme on Android. It provides some default configurations which can be extended to create custom ones. Let's give it a try to explore its other useful features.
• A collection of theme presets that can be applied in the supported apps.
# Extend them to create custom ones according to the requirement.
• Preview them natively in the supported apps and widgets.
• Experimental option to enable dark mode in devices that don't have a system setting.
• Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• Change the theme of all the supported apps at once via Shortcuts or Notification tile.
• Detailed app settings to configure all apps at once.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
Features marked with # are paid and Palettes Key or Everyday Key is required to use them.
Everyday - Calendar Widget
Zerocros - Tic-tac-toe Game
Rotation - Orientation Manager
English, Deutsch, Indonesia, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore backup.
- Buy Palettes Key for more features and to support the development.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.