Application contains a set of tools those needed to diagnostics computer networks. The following tools are currently available:
• IP discover (hosts scanner in lan)
• IP range scanner (search hosts by ip range, allows filter hosts by opened ports)
• UPnP scan & control (find upnp devices in your network, allows to call methods from available services)
• Telnet client (may be used as terminal emulator that supports most ESC commands, SGR and utf8 encoding)
• Port scanner (tcp, udp)
• Netstat (monitoring of connections, displays traffic usage statistics for every app)
• IP calculator
• DNS records
If you have root, next tools also available:
• Packet sniffer
• Packet crafter (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp, tcp, icmp headers)
Those tools can be effective used in WiFi networks. App allows to launch multiple tools in different tabs at the one moment, and switch between them during working.
The list of available tools is constantly expanding, old utilities acquire new features. Developers take into account customers feedback to make this app even more handly and functional.