Learn alongside dinosaur friends and discover a love of Chinese!
Dinosaur Chinese is designed for children aged 3-8 to learn Chinese characters as they battle the Boss and defend Dinosaur Base. Through superb courses, novel gameplay, and vivid graphics, children learn with ease and have fun as they memorize characters!
Dinosaur Chinese has made great progress in helping kids learn Chinese characters by solving three problems with traditional instruction: low interest, difficult recognition, and poor memorization.
This isn’t passive learning. Dinosaur Chinese inspires initiative and helps children learn the characters naturally. Children’s natural curiosity and drive to learn are gamified, inspiring their enthusiasm, and giving them endless motivation. Engaging learning scenes are combined with strategically chosen words and phrases that conform to children’s visual cognition habits and help them learn to love Chinese in just a few minutes!
Traditional approaches are rigid, and this makes Chinese characters lose their inherent charm. The magic of Chinese is that it converts abstract symbols into concrete things. Dinosaur Chinese enables children to combine character cards as easily as they would building blocks. By combining these cards, they form a word and create a correlative image card. All of this is illustrated through entertaining animations. Recognizing Chinese characters becomes easy!
Of course, there is the issue of children forgetting what they have learned. This is why Dinosaur Chinese employs a spiral method of instruction, having similar words and phrases appear repeatedly through corresponding scenes. With daily practice, Chinese character recognition becomes second nature.
Once children complete specific scenes, they will find the hidden mechas! Look! The Boss is now approaching! Let's help the little dinosaur to obtain mechas and battle against him. Defeat the Mobs to obtain accessories, use them to assemble a cool mecha, and start to fight and defend!
• 242 Chinese characters, 288 words, and 43 phrases frequently used by Chinese speakers
• 18 themed islands: future factory, magical world, jungle temple, sky city, tropical rain forest, space station, and more
• 12 vivid characters, 18 projection instruments, 72 mechas. Even driving the villains' mechas is possible!
• 312 exquisite image cards that bring joy to children
• Short rhythm and high frequency that follows natural language absorption
• Free PK battles: Directly battle the villains using the mastered Chinese characters, words, and phrases!
• Reasonable learning structure: First learn characters and then image cards
• Kid-friendly Buttons to block accidental touch: Do not miss any focused learning and exciting robot battles!
• No third-party advertising
• Works offline
Yateland crafts apps with educational value, inspiring preschoolers across the globe to learn through play! With each app we make, we are guided by our motto: "Apps children love and parents trust." Learn more about Yateland and our apps at yateland.com.