Balloon pop! Learn animal names and what sound each animal makes; get familiar with the fruits and vegetables that you eat; learn your alphabet letters and count the numbers. Your baby will love playing this educational balloon game, while learning new names and pronunciations. And improving his visual perception, concentration and hand-eye coordination skills at the same time.
* Vibrant illustrations with lots of colors appropriate for young kids.
* Cute animations to make the free application even more entertaining - a shining star, a flying plane, a silly ufo, a choo-choo train, etc.
* Surprising sound effects and soothing background music.
* Focus on school education by teaching the pronunciation of animal names, fruit names, vegetable names, numbers and letters.
* 30 different languages to choose from.
Farm Animals – babies pop balloons while listening to the pronunciations and sounds of different domestic animals: cow, horse, dog, cat are just a few.
Aquatic Animals – watch how your toddler bursts the balloons and learns the names of many sea animals like fish, dolphin, whale etc.
Birds – for all preschool kids that are curious to know the names of all the little feathery friends: the owl, the singing nightingale, the talking parrot and many more.
Wild Animals – the cute bear, dancing elephant and chubby hippo are just some of the animals that your children will see in this balloon theme.
Fruits – yummy vitamins and colorful balloons are a great combination for some fun balloon touch activity.
Vegetables – learn all your veggies with this balloon game, pop a tomato, a cucumber or a lettuce, plus many green food.
Alphabets – trying to gradually introduce letters into your educational milestones? This game will be of great help, you’ll learn to read letters easily.
Numbers - learn to count numbers while you’re popping colorful balloons.