Nowadays, many users need to convert image files such as JPG, PNG, ... to PDF.
With PDF files, we can easily display a variety of content, compact size, easy to share, and especially the high security that this format offers to users.
Currently on the market there are many apps to convert images to PDF, but they are not really perfect and meet the expectations of users, so we have invested enthusiastically to create a product that can help users more convenient to convert image files to PDF.
Better highlights that the app has compared to other apps available in the market:
1. The input data not only images but also extract pages from existing PDF files, this is a very interesting feature that allows you to create new PDF files, but input not only images.
2. Support for cropping and editing images directly in app, you can edit images professionally with the built-in photo editor before converting them to PDF.
3. What most users have difficulty with is arranging images to create PDF files. With our app, moving, deleting or rearranging image pages becomes extremely easy and user-friendly, in addition to the traditional drag and drop you can also move or delete pages one by one extremely flexible way. Images can be automatically sorted by name, date or size for quick operation.
4. Support to rename generated PDF files.
5. Support compressing PDF files from 1 to 100%.
6. You can choose the paper size and orientation of generated PDF file.
7. Supports some basic color effects such as black and white, increase brightness, contrast,... of the images.
8. Secure PDF file with password.
9. Edit the created PDF files.
10. All generated PDF files are stored on the folder: PDFMakerFromImages on your phone.
Because it is the first version, it is difficult to avoid errors, we hope to receive comments and suggestions to make the app more and more perfect in next versions. Thank you!