Synchronize your iCloud calendar on your Android device for free.
There are no limitations, all features are available for free.
No need for transferring your iCloud data to another service anymore. With Sync, you can keep your data stored in iCloud just in case you may wish to switch to an iOS device in the future, or if you do not trust other services.
Quickly access other iCloud features, such as notes and iCloud Drive from the built-in web browser.
* 2 way synchronization
* Connects directly to iCloud servers - no third party servers are used.
* Tutorial to log in with 2 step verification.
* App specific password can be generated without leaving the app.
* Background synchronization
* Multiple accounts and multiple calendars
* Use your default calendar to manage events
* Create new calendars from the app itself
Setup only takes 4 steps. Calendars are synced to your default calendar on your phone / tablet.
Following feedback we received from some of our users, we would like to clarify that synchronization is only supported for iCloud calendars. Also note that an app specific password has to be generated before logging in.
With regards to users stating that we might get access to your passwords, rest assured that we cannot obtain your password and that any password or username entered within the app is stored on your physical device only and is used to log in directly to your iCloud account.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.