---- Two Wheel modes ----
The wheel can be visualized in Major or Minor mode.
---- ChordWheel (circle of fifths) ----
- The red rectangle indicates the relative major.
- The blue rectangle indicates the root note. It changes when you selects the scale.
- The shadow hidden the all chords that are not availables for your selection.
- A signature of the scale is showed at the center of wheel.
- When the center of wheel is touched the selection are cleaned.
---- Transpose ----
Easy transposing. You can click on any area of the wheel, and it highlighted the possible chords.
---- Scales (modes) ----
- Ionian (Major)
- Aeolian (Minor)
---- Chords ----
Many diatonic chords are available. You can press over the chord-results to change.
- Major 7th
- Major 9th
- Major 11th
- Major 13th
- Dominant 7th
- Minor 7th
- Minor 9th
- Minor 11th
- Minor 6th
---- Three result types ----
The chords can be visualized in keyboard or guitar or hybrid mode.
---- Customizable guitar views ----
The results in guitar mode can be customized.
- You can change the guitar-tuning using any templates or selecting the note for each string.
- Tuning-templates for guitar, ukelele, violin, viola and banjo are available.
- You can select the Left-handed mode to flip horizontally the results.
---- Sounds ----
The sound of chords can be played when you touch any chord.
---- Sharp(＃) or Flat(♭) ----
You can view the results as sharp or flat or automatic mode.