Convert your Google Cardboard or other Virtual Reality headset into a pair of AR Night Vision Goggles with all the features you would expect from a simulated night vision camera app!
Note: Night Vision effect is simulated. This application is not NOT intended to be used for surveillance. May require a hole for the camera to be cut in your VR headset if the camera is blocked. On other headsets you may simply need to remove the front cover so it's not blocking the video feed from your camera.
Includes a 3D AR (Augmented Reality) HUD (Heads-Up Display) featuring live data including GPS and compass. The camera and GPS ore only used to provide graphical feedback to the user and no data about your location or device is collected or used by Defpotec Studios.
Don't have a VR headset? No problem. There is also a non-headset mode.
• Realistic green screen night vision effect
• VR Headset and No headset modes
• IR enhanced mode
• Capture camera screenshots to your gallery
• "Night Vision Sound" as heard in movies and video games
• Customizable 3D AR (Augmented Reality)HUD
• GPS location
• Battery Monitor
• Time/Date clock
• Brightness indicator bar
• Head tilt and roll
• Various reticle graphics to choose from
• Various "binocular" overlay graphics to choose from
• IR mode for better Infrared viewing
• Can use rear or front camera
• Unlike most AR or VR Cardboard apps, no Gyroscope is required
• 100% FREE! (ad supported only on menu screen)
• Language options for English, Spanish, and Portuguese
***Note: This application is a simulation only. If you're searching for night vision camera apps that actually work and really let you see in the dark, I'm sorry to say that there isn't such a thing.
Please see our website or contact us for more details.