The sound meter app uses your microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(dB). With this app, you can easily measure the current level of environmental noise. The best helper to detect noise.
Sound meter features:
- Indicate decibel by gauge
- Display the current noise reference
- Display min/avg/max decibel values
- Display decibel by a graph, easy to understand
- Can calibrate the decibel for each device
- Show measurement histories
- Set warning for high decibel
- Change white or black theme
- Transfer into smaller interface
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to the American Academy of audiology, from 20 dB to 120 dB between the division, for example, 60 dB is "Normal conversation ".
If the interface is small when you open it, you should know it is a convenient mode. Tap the button under the dial gram, you can change the interface into a large one.
The high decibel value will be harmful to your physical and mental health and hearing function. You'd better avoid exposure in noisy environments. To protect your and your family's health, detect the decibel value now!
Do not hesitate, come and download the Sound pressure level (SPL) meter app now.