If you’re struggling with depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, Intimacy, sleep problems and need a helping hand, we are here to support you. iAmEars connects you with psychologists/psychiatrist for guidance as well as community members who will listen to you without any judgement. You can connect with the experts and the community without revealing your identity and free of cost.
We’re here for the times when you need someone- a little guidance from an expert or community can go a long way when facing stress, anxiety, depression, postpartum depression, self-esteem, intimacy and sleep problems. At iAmEars, you will be able to anonymously discuss your problems with people who are also going through similar issues, or have gone through relationship problems, stress, anxiety, depression, postpartum depression, low self-esteem, sleep issues, intimacy problems etc. so you can learn from their experiences. No matter how big or small your problem is, our fellow users and experts are there to see you through it.
Problems like depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, intimacy and issues with sleep can make you feel sad, lonely and it’s really difficult to talk about it. It has been said, “Give a man a mask and he will show his true face.” If given an option to express anything without being judged, one can speak their heart out easily. At iAmEars, you can be anonymous and express your problems without any fear of being judged. iAmEars is for everyone who needs support and talking about your troubles is often seen as the first step of therapy.
At iAmEars, we believe that anyone who is going through depression, postpartum depression, Intimacy, stress, anxiety, sleep issues, low self-esteem and other mental health related problems, needs someone with whom they can share their problems. While in some cases, people only want to vent and express themselves, in certain others, they want guidance as well. We firmly believe that this guidance should only come from mental health experts who are qualified to provide therapy and people who have crossed this difficult path before; hence, our endeavour at bringing people with similar experiences together.
Join iAmEars and talk to people who are going to listen to you. This is a safe space where you can talk about anything anonymously related to mental health be it depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, intimacy problems and everything that makes you think or takes your sleep away, without the fear of being judged and under the guidance of experts. We ensure that no trolling/spamming happens here and all post discussions are moderated by experts.
Features of iAmEars-
- Safe space- No spamming and trolling is accepted here. We take strict actions against such behaviour
- Support- We support each other during tough times and help each other in overcoming them.
- Expert advice- Here, you can take advice from psychologists/psychiatrist for free on topics such as depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, sleep issues, low self-esteem, Intimacy and other mental health problems, without any charges. We believe that mental health should be for everyone.
- Anonymous- nobody will know who you are and what you do, you can support people or seek support for depression, postpartum depression, stress, anxiety, intimacy, sleep and other mental health problems without revealing your identity.
- Self assessment test- Here, you can assess your mental health with our tests in the field of stress, depression, anxiety and see where you stand on various aspects of it.
Additional resources of iAmEars
Continue learning with mental health resources like blogs, articles from our psychiatrist, psychologists and content team.
For instance, you will
- Learn about anxiety and it’s symptoms
- Understand depression, causes and treatment
- Exam stress and coping strategies
- Time management strategies which work as stress busters