GlassWire makes it easy to keep track of your mobile carrier data usage and Wi-Fi Internet activity.
• See a live graph of which apps are currently using your mobile carrier data or Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using Wi-Fi or mobile cellular data.
• Go back in time with GlassWire’s graph to see which apps used mobile data earlier in the week or month.
• GlassWire’s data alerts can help keep you under your data limit. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid overage fees.
• Does your mobile phone provider allow some specific social or video apps to use unlimited data? Go to GlassWire's "Data Plan" screen and set up zero-rated apps that won't have their data usage counted against your data plan.
How can we improve?
Join our forum https://forum.glasswire.com/ and let us know how we can improve, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a bug bounty program https://hackerone.com/glasswire.
Thanks for trying GlassWire and we hope to earn your business and trust!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team
• You can now go to GlassWire's settings to switch between languages.
• Find a bug? Go to the top left three line GlassWire menu and choose "send feedback" to send us logs.
• Battery usage problems? Go to GlassWire’s settings and slow your update interval to solve the problem (not necessary for newer phones).
• Thanks for using GlassWire!